Monday, November 15, 2010

Finished Working at the Raoul Wallenberg Foundation

I finished working at the Raoul Wallenberg Foundation this past Wednesday 11-10-10.  I am really appreciative of the opportunity that was given to me to work at the Foundation.  It gave me more structure to my days, and I read a lot of newspaper articles learning about the history of the foundation, and history in general. I sat in on a school visit, in a high school, which helped me to think about possible advocacy opportunities that I might want to take up in the future.  I really enjoyed getting to know everyone in the office, and it also gave me a chance to try my Spanish in a work setting. 

However, now that I am done, I have been embrasing my mornings.  I enjoy having the mornings to go the gym, explore somewhere before class, or just to sleep in relax and read.  It also came in perfect timing as I only have two weeks left in Buenos Aires before my traveling adventures start.

No comments:

Post a Comment